You agree and accept all terms and conditions of Royal Plaza on Scotts as stated below, by proceeding with the reservation.
- • All rates listed are subject to 10% service charge and prevailing Goods and Services Tax (9% in 2024).
- • Rates are quoted in Singapore Dollars. All foreign currency transactions will be converted to Singapore Dollars. The exchange rate may differ from the rate in effect on the date of the transaction due to market fluctuations. All conversions will be based on the prevailing wholesale interbank rates or the government-mandated rate, as shall be determined by the respective card associations.
- • The hotel shall not be liable for any losses, damages, costs or expenses as a result of any cancellation of the reservation by the hotel.
- • You shall indemnify and hold the hotel harmless in respect of any liability, loss, damage, cost and expense of any nature arising out of, and/or in connection with the acceptance of the reservation by the hotel.
Terms of Reservation
- • Rates quoted are based on your period of stay and subject to change when arrival and/or departure dates are amended.
- • The price of your reservation is confirmed at the time of booking. No amendments of rate can be made for the same room category after check-in.
- • The hotel reserves the right to reject any bookings based on a rate that has been incorrectly posted (either via the hotel’s brand site or through third party reservation platforms), and to correct the rate or cancel the reservation at its discretion.
- • In proceeding with the reservation, you agree to allow Royal Plaza on Scotts to collect and use your personal data for the purposes of administering and maintaining your customer relationship with us; complying with any applicable law, governmental or regulatory requirements, or request or direction of any governmental authority of any relevant jurisdiction; and other business related purposes of Royal Plaza on Scotts and its affiliates. You can unsubscribe to the emails at any time.
- • Reservations are non-transferable. Change in name of the registered guest will not be accepted.
- • The hotel reserves the right to reject and cancel the reservation if the information provided for the said reservation is incomplete, falsified or deemed to be fraudulent, or if the hotel is unable to charge the credit card required for confirmation.
- • By providing credit card details, the guest authorizes the hotel to charge applicable penalties and/or charges in the event of cancellation or ‘no-show’.
- • For group reservations requiring multiple rooms, please send in an enquiry here.
Modifications, Cancellations and ‘No-Show’
- • Cancellation deadlines vary based on the date of arrival, special events or by rate plans. The exact cancellation deadline of your reservation depends on the policy specified for the reservation at the time of booking.
- • Any changes to your reservation must be made through the original source of booking. This applies to change of dates, extension of stay, early check out, delay of arrival or cancellation in full or in part.
- • Failure to arrive at the hotel by 11.59pm (SGT) on the date of arrival will be treated as a no-show. In the event of no-show, a fee of one night’s room charge (inclusive of any applicable prevailing government tax) will be charged. If the room is booked under non-cancellation and non-refundable terms, full charges will apply.
- • For bookings during the following major event(s), cancellations or changes made from 6pm (SGT) 7 days before arrival, or no-shows will be charged the full amount for the entire duration of their reservation (inclusive of any applicable prevailing government tax) unless otherwise specified.
- o Airshow 2024 (19 to 22 February 2024)
- o Rotary 2024 (23 to 29 May 2024)
- o Singapore Grand Prix 2024 (19 to 22 September 2024)
Flexible Cancellation Policy
- • We remain committed to ensuring our guest experience by extending our cancellation policies.
- • For direct bookings made via www.royalplaza.com.sg, for stays before 31 December 2024.
- o For non-promotional rates, reservation(s) may be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 6pm on your arrival date.
- o For promotional rates, reservation(s) may be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours before your arrival date.
Checking-in and Checking-out
- • Valid government-issued identification or passport is required upon check-in.
- • Guest must be at least 18 years of age to check-in and register for a room.
- • A cash deposit of S$50 for each night of stay or a valid credit card is required upon check-in for incidentals in addition to full payment of room and tax. Debit cards cannot be used for the deposit.
- • Official check-in time is at 2pm, and official check-out time is at 12 noon. Kindly note that early check-in and late checkout requests are subject to availability.
- • To guarantee an early check-in, kindly make your reservation 1 day ahead of your intended arrival date and indicate early arrival at the point of reservation.
- 1. Maximum occupancy for each room and suite is two adults and one child (under the age of 11 years old in existing bedding), with the exception of Deluxe Plus room. Deluxe Plus room accommodates four guests (two adults and two children under the age of 11 years old in existing bedding).
- 2. Gatherings and parties are not allowed in the guestrooms. The hotel reserves the right to evict non-registered guests from the hotel’s premises.
- 3. Items that emit odour (for example, durians) and food preparation are not allowed in the guestrooms.
- 4. No pets are allowed on property.
- • Royal Plaza on Scotts is committed to providing its guests and associates with a smoke-free environment. Smoking is strictly prohibited in all areas of the hotel and a cleaning fee of S$500 will be imposed on any guest in violation of this policy.
- • Please note that smoking is only allowed in Designated Smoking Areas (DSAs) that are identified by The National Environment Agency (NEA) in Orchard area.
- • Guests with a breakfast-inclusive reservation may enjoy buffet breakfast at Carousel (Hotel Lobby Level) between 7am to 10pm.
- • Additional adults and children (aged between 4 and 11 years) joining in for breakfast are chargeable at walk-in rates (kindly refer to Carousel pricing schedule available here).
- • Breakfast for children below four years old is free.
- • The Co-working Space (Level 15) is available to Premier Room and Suite guests.
- • Opening hours are from 8am to 8pm daily.
I Prefer Members
- • Preferred Hotels & Resorts is more committed than ever to supporting I Prefer Members, kindly read more about the Preferred Hotel’s I Prefer Loyalty Programme and the related terms of their membership here.
The hotel is entitled to revise/update or otherwise change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Should you need further clarification, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.