The hotel follows the National Environment Agency’s Sanitation and Hygiene advisory for Hotel Operators.
We Are Getting Squeaky Clean to Welcome You Again!
- – Disinfectants are used for cleaning and sanitisation of the hotel, including public areas, guest rooms, surfaces, corridors, curtains etc.
- – All bedding and towels are washed in water heated to 90ºC and treated with disinfectants, sanitising solutions and UV light.
- – Carpets and upholstery are shampoo-washed with environmentally-friendly cleaning agents and hospital-grade germicidal cleaner at least once every week.
Hotel & Public Areas
- – There is an increase in the frequency of sanitisation of public areas, especially high-touch areas. These include the main entrance, guest facilities, sofas and lifts. Sanitisation is scheduled at least every 2 hours with hospital-grade disinfectants.
- – Hospital-grade hand sanitisers are available at the lift landing on all guest’s floors, restaurant entrance and reception counter.
- – Hotel washrooms are frequently sanitised.
- – Hospital-grade disinfectant are used in cleaning solutions as an added disinfectant to kill viruses and bacteria.
- – Cash-free contactless payments are encouraged and available at Front Office and Carousel. Electronic invoices will be sent via email, if required.
- – Increase frequency of servicing and cleaning of individual air-conditioner units in each guest room.
- – Rooms are sprayed with germ killer as an additional step to ensure a sanitised and hygienic environment.
- – All high touch surface areas in rooms and public areas such as lift buttons and door handles are treated with SDST self-disinfecting coating.
- – High-touch surfaces in the room like light switches, door handles, thermostats, bed frame, nightstands, table tops, chair arms and backs, curtain and blind pulls, bins, hairdryers, wall switches, telephones and safebox buttons and knob are sanitised with hospital grade disinfectants.
- – Disinfecting wipes, antibacterial gels and soaps are available in every room.
Carousel Buffet Restaurant
- – Dining reservations are required.
- – A text message indicating the table number will be sent to diners on the day of dining. Flash the message upon arrival to reduce contact time at the counter.
- – High touch points such as countertops, tables and chairs are sanitised frequently.
- – As an enhanced hygiene measure, contactless payment is encouraged. PayNow and Paywave are available at Carousel.
Weddings, Meetings & Events
- – Marriage receptions are allowed to take place with up to 120 guests at our largest venue (including the wedding couple but excluding solemnisers and vendors).
- – Event venues are sanitised with hospital-grade disinfectants prior to the arrival of guests, during coffee breaks and after the departure of guests.
- – Housekeeping attendants are stationed at the washrooms to ensure frequent sanitisation.
- – Please note that government agencies may request footage of weddings (including videos and photos) to conduct checks and investigations on adherence to the safe management measures.
- – From 1 April 2022, all fully vaccinated travellers and non-fully vaccinated children aged 12 and below from any country or region will be able to enter Singapore under the new Vaccinated Travel Framework.
- – Guests with luggage, strollers or with limited mobility can drop off at the main entrance for easier access.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Direct Bookings (from now until end of 2023)
- – For guests who book our Best Available Rate for any future arrival date, we will allow the reservation to be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 6pm on your arrival date.
- – For guests who book our room promotions for any future arrival date, we will allow the reservation to be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 48 hours before your arrival date.
Online Travel Agent Bookings (from now until end of 2023)
- – For guests who book our Best Available Rate for any future arrival date, we will allow the reservation to be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours before your arrival date.
- – For guests who book our room promotions for any future arrival date, we will allow the reservation to be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 72 hours before your arrival date.
For I Prefer Members
Preferred Hotels & Resorts is more committed than ever to supporting I Prefer Members. Should you have any queries, please visit the links below.
Our associates are also receiving ongoing updates and standard operating procedures are enhanced with the development of the situation. For further updates on the COVID-19 situation in Singapore, please visit the Ministry of Health’s website here.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Last Updated: 27 February 2023.