- Meal Allowance, Flexible Benefits, Comprehensive Medical Coverage
- Birthday Leave, Half day on the eve of 3 major Public Holidays
- Empowerment & Fun
Scope of Work
To manage all matters pertaining to system data analysis and reporting related activities of the hotel and to assist the Financial Controller in maintaining and preparing all management analysis reports for management review and decision making.
Prepare all matters pertaining to (i) Financial Reporting; (ii) Financial audit; (iii) Hotel operations audit; & (iv) PDPA audit
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure proper upkeep & maintenance of database for operational information of various operational systems including Micros & Opera.
- Ensure compliance with accounting standards and guidelines according to RP Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) and Singapore statutory requirement.
- Prepare and ensure regular reporting of various management and operation reports are prepared in timely basis:
- Daily Performance Report
- Graphic Early bird update
- Market Segment Report
- Reconciliation of F&B voucher
- Department customize reporting and analysis etc.
- Manage, prepare and coordinate yearly Budget with DH and ensure consolidation of all budget information for analysis & reporting, which include and not limit to:
- Budget figure update
- Budget figures consolidation
- Budget template creation and upgrade
- Capex template creation and upgrade
- Ensure timely & accurate preparation of following reports for owners, which include and not limit to:
- SISPL monthly performance report
- Forecast update and reporting to Owners
- Owner meeting power point update
- MD (monthly report) to owner office update
- RED (Real Estate Division) Hotel Reporting
- Work closely with SISPL for Capex purchase; ensure Expenditure Approval Form is properly raised with supporting documentation according to company policy.
- Handling of Fixed Assets Disposal and Payment Request Form to owning office.
- Assist the audit of Travel Agent Commission and commission related reporting.
- To investigate and perform audit as assigned by the management in the following areas:
- Financial audit
- Hotel & operations audit
- PDPA audit
- Perform Time Motion Study on Hotel for the purpose of:
- Assigned by the management
- Work with IT department to evaluate and justify technology investment to improve business and operation efficiency.
- To cover daily income audit activities in the event of colleagues is on leave.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the management from time to time.
- Diploma in Accountancy or Completed ACCA Level 2 qualification
- Proficient in MS Excel, MACROs, VISION, Word, PowerPoint, and relevant accounting systems
- Previous experience is an added advantage
- Ability to multi-task, work well in stressful & high-pressure situations
- Self-starter, organized, attention to detail, deadline-oriented, hands-on