1. #RPofftheracetrack Instagram Contest (“contest”) is not eligible to employees of Royal Plaza on Scotts, 8 on Claymore, Carousel (“Royal Plaza on Scotts”), partners and sponsors of the contest and its parent, subsidiary, and affiliate companies, suppliers as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee.
2. The contest period starts on Monday, 2 September 2019, 6.00pm (SGT) and ends Sunday, 15 September 2019, 11.59pm (SGT). Entries received before or after these dates and times will not be considered.
3. The participants (“Participants”) are required to submit their entries on Instagram using their valid Instagram account that is set to “public”. Royal Plaza on Scotts will select a winner based on their post in response to the question: “Share your favourite off-the-beaten-track photo spot in Singapore with the #rpofftheracetrack. Follow us on Instagram @royalplazaonscotts.” There will be a ballot to select the winning entry and the winner will be announced by Royal Plaza on Scotts by Friday, 20 September 2019. The decision of Royal Plaza on Scotts is final and binding.
4. In the event that the winner is suspected as having created multiple Facebook and/or Instagram accounts to enter the contest, he/she will be disqualified from the contest.
6. Once notified, the winner will be given a maximum of seven (7) days to respond, failing which the prize may be forfeited. If the winner selected cannot be contacted or fails to respond, Royal Plaza on Scotts reserves the right to replace the winner who has been disqualified. Royal Plaza on Scotts’ decision is final and will not be open to appeals or withdrawals.
7. By participating in the contest, each Participant agrees and grants to Royal Plaza on Scotts the right to publish the winner’s name, Instagram profile picture and entry on Royal Plaza on Scotts’ social media accounts.
8. By participating and submitting your entry, you agree to these Terms & Conditions and consent to receive text and email messages by Royal Plaza on Scotts, its affiliates and third party service providers for such purposes as Royal Plaza on Scotts deems reasonably necessary for the administration and management of the contest.
9. Royal Plaza on Scotts has sole discretion to determine the winner subject to these Terms & Conditions. The winner will receive a prize voucher for dinner buffet for 2 redeemable at Carousel restaurant. The prize cannot be redeemed during Public Holidays or Eve of Public Holidays.
10. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts, offers, privileges, promotions, on-going promotions, vouchers, promotional coupons, discount cards, discount schemes, items on sale, discounted items, fixed-price items, privilege card(s), loyalty programmes, or in-house offers unless otherwise stated. Royal Plaza on Scotts has sole discretion to determine the prize, and reserves the right to amend the prize.
11. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable, no substitution will be made except at Royal Plaza on Scotts’ discretion. The prizes may not be sold or used for any commercial purposes. Royal Plaza on Scotts reserves the right to amend these Terms & Conditions.
12. Royal Plaza on Scotts’ management reserves the right to amend or withdraw the contest and bears final decision in the event of dispute.
14. By participating in the contest or accepting and/or using the prize, the Participant agrees that Royal Plaza on Scotts shall not be responsible, and no claim relating to any losses or injuries (including special, indirect and consequential losses) shall be asserted against Royal Plaza on Scotts, its parent company, affiliates, directors, officers, employees or agents for any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting from the contest and acceptance or usage of any prize, including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage.
15. Participants shall indemnify Royal Plaza on Scotts against any losses, claims, demands, liabilities, costs and expenses for personal injury or death, loss, damage to property, breach of any obligations, warranty or representation, intellectual property infringement claims, fines and penalties, which may be imposed on or which Royal Plaza on Scotts may suffer or incur or which may be made, instituted or asserted against Royal Plaza on Scotts arising out of or by reason of negligent acts, omissions, fraud, wilful misconduct, or a breach of obligations, covenants, representations or warranties by the Participant in connection with this contest.
16. The contest and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of Singapore.
17. Apart from Royal Plaza on Scotts and the specific Participant, no other parties shall have any rights to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions.