You agree and accept all reservation terms and conditions of Royal Plaza on Scotts as stated below, by proceeding with the reservation process.
Rates and Deposit
• Rates quoted are based on your period of stay. Rates are subject to change when arrival and/or departure dates are amended.
• Maximum occupancy for each room and suite is two adults only, with the exception of Deluxe Plus room. Deluxe Plus room accommodates four guests (two adults and two children under the age of 11 years old.)
• Rates are subject to 10% service charge and prevailing goods and services tax.
• Rates are quoted in Singapore Dollars. All foreign currency transactions will be converted to Singapore Dollars. The exchange rate may differ from the rate in effect on the date of the transaction due to market fluctuations. All conversions will be based on the prevailing wholesale interbank rates or the government-mandated rate, as shall be determined by the respective card associations.
• A cash deposit of S$50 for each night of stay or a valid credit card is required upon check-in for incidentals in addition to full payment of room and tax. Debit cards cannot be used for the deposit.
• In the event you complete a booking based on a rate that has been incorrectly posted, the Hotel reserves the right to correct the rate or cancel the reservation at its discretion, and will contact you directly in order to do so.
• A valid credit card is required to guarantee the reservation.
• The Hotel accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Union Pay and JCB credit cards.
Check-in and Checkout
• Check-in time is from 2pm (SGT).
• Checkout time is by 12pm (SGT).
• A valid government-issued identification or passport is required upon check-in.
• Guest must be at least 18 years of age to check-in and register for a room.
• If you arrive prior to standard check-in time, please approach the Front Office for assistance to store your luggage until check-in is available. For early arrivals, you are advised to make a reservation for the evening prior to your arrival.
• Late checkout is subject to room availability and charges. A half-day room charge will apply for late checkout between 12pm to 6pm and a full day room charge will apply for checkout after 6pm, upon confirmation of room availability.
Royal Plaza on Scotts is committed to providing its guests and associates with a smoke-free environment. A cleaning fee of S$500 will be imposed on any guest in violation of this policy in the guestroom. Please note that smoking is only allowed in Designated Smoking Areas (DSAs) that are identified by The National Environment Agency (NEA) in Orchard area.
• The Premier Lounge is available to Premier Room and Suite guests.
• Each guest can invite up to two visitors to the Premier Lounge. The cover charge for each visitor is at S$10++.
• To maintain the exclusivity of the Premier Lounge, please observe a smart dress code at all times.
• Special cancellation policy applies to reservations made for the stated dates 10-13 February 2020, 3-6 March 2020, 31 March-3 April 2020, 17-20 September 2020 and 31 December 2020 only. Cancellations or changes made from 6pm (SGT) 30 days before arrival, or no-shows will be charged the full amount for the entire duration of their reservation (inclusive of any applicable prevailing government tax) unless otherwise specified.
• Cancellations or changes made from 6pm (SGT) 24 hours before arrival will incur a cancellation fee of one night’s room charge (inclusive of any applicable prevailing government tax) unless otherwise specified at the time of booking*. This does not include rooms booked under non-cancellation and non-refundable terms, as full charges will apply.
• Failure to arrive at the hotel will be treated as a no-show. In the event of no-show, a fee of one night’s room charge (inclusive of any applicable prevailing government tax) will be charged. If the room is booked under non-cancellation and non-refundable terms, full charges will apply.
• Any changes to your reservation must be made through the original source of booking. This applies to change of dates, extension of stay, early check out, delay of arrival or cancellation in full or in part.
*Cancellation deadlines vary based on the date of arrival, special events or by rate plans. The exact cancellation deadline of your reservation depends on the policy specified for the reservation at the time of booking.
• For group reservations requiring multiple rooms, please send in an enquiry here.
Child Breakfast Charge
• Child breakfast charge is applicable for children between four and eleven years old. Breakfast for children below four years old is free.
• In proceeding with the reservation, you agree to allow Royal Plaza on Scotts to collect and use your personal data for the purposes of administering and maintaining your customer relationship with us; complying with any applicable law, governmental or regulatory requirements, or request or direction of any governmental authority of any relevant jurisdiction; and other business related purposes of Royal Plaza on Scotts and its affiliates. You can unsubscribe to the emails at any time.
• Gatherings and parties are not allowed in the guestrooms. The hotel reserves the right to evict non-registered guests from the hotel’s premises.
• Reservations are non-transferable. Change in name of the registered guest will not be accepted.
• The hotel is entitled to amend and/or otherwise change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
• The hotel shall not be liable for any losses, damages, costs or expenses as a result of any cancellation of the reservation by the hotel.
• You shall indemnify and hold the hotel harmless in respect of any liability, loss, damage, cost and expense of any nature arising out of, and/or in connection with the acceptance of the reservation by the hotel.
• The hotel may cancel the reservation if the hotel finds the reservation information provided falsified or incomplete.
• By proceeding with the reservation, you agree and accept the terms and conditions stated.
• Items that emit odour (for example, durians) and food preparation are not allowed in the guestrooms.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com for further questions; our Reservations team will be happy to assist you.