You agree and accept all reservation terms and conditions of Royal Plaza on Scotts as stated below, by proceeding with the reservation.
We remain committed to ensuring our guest experience during this difficult time by extending our cancellation policies.
For guests with existing reservations for any future arrival date, we will allow full changes or cancellation without a charge up to 24 hours prior to arrival, as long as the change or cancellation is made by end of 2021. Please note that any changes to existing reservations will be subjected to availability and any rate differences.
For guests making new reservations for any future arrival date:
Direct Bookings (from now until end of 2021)
- – For guests who book our Best Available Rate for any future arrival date, we will allow the reservation to be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 6pm on your arrival date.
- – For guests who book our room promotions for any future arrival date, we will allow the reservation to be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours before your arrival date.
Online Travel Agent Bookings (from now until end of 2021)
- – For guests who book our Best Available Rate for any future arrival date, we will allow the reservation to be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours before your arrival date.
- – For guests who book our room promotions for any future arrival date, we will allow the reservation to be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 72 hours before your arrival date.
To facilitate a quicker and safer check-in for guests and staff, guests with upcoming stays will need to provide mandatory guest details and submit health declaration forms at least 1 day prior to arrival.
Learn more about our precautionary measures here.
- • Special cancellation policy applies to reservations made for the stated dates 17-19 August 2021, 30 September-3 October 2021 and 31 December 2021 only. Cancellations or changes made from 6pm (SGT) 30 days before arrival, or no-shows will be charged the full amount for the entire duration of their reservation (inclusive of any applicable prevailing government tax) unless otherwise specified.
- • Cancellations or changes made from 6pm (SGT) 24 hours before arrival will incur a cancellation fee of one night’s room charge (inclusive of any applicable prevailing government tax) unless otherwise specified at the time of booking*. This does not include rooms booked under non-cancellation and non-refundable terms, as full charges will apply.
- • Failure to arrive at the hotel will be treated as a no-show. In the event of no-show, a fee of one night’s room charge (inclusive of any applicable prevailing government tax) will be charged. If the room is booked under non-cancellation and non-refundable terms, full charges will apply.
- • Any changes to your reservation must be made through the original source of booking. This applies to change of dates, extension of stay, early check out, delay of arrival or cancellation in full or in part.
- Cancellation deadlines vary based on the date of arrival, special events or by rate plans. The exact cancellation deadline of your reservation depends on the policy specified for the reservation at the time of booking.
Rates and Deposit
- • Rates quoted are based on your period of stay. Rates are subject to change when arrival and/or departure dates are amended.
- • Maximum occupancy for each room and suite is two adults only, with the exception of Deluxe Plus room. Deluxe Plus room accommodates four guests (two adults and two children under the age of 11 years old). The hotel will impose a charge for each additional individual found in the room.
- • Rates are subject to 10% service charge and prevailing goods and services tax.
- • Rates are quoted in Singapore Dollars. All foreign currency transactions will be converted to Singapore Dollars. The exchange rate may differ from the rate in effect on the date of the transaction due to market fluctuations. All conversions will be based on the prevailing wholesale interbank rates or the government-mandated rate, as shall be determined by the respective card associations.
- • A cash deposit of S$50 for each night of stay or a valid credit card is required upon check-in for incidentals in addition to full payment of room and tax. Debit cards cannot be used for the deposit.
- • In the event you complete a booking based on a rate that has been incorrectly posted, the Hotel reserves the right to correct the rate or cancel the reservation at its discretion, and will contact you directly in order to do so.
- • A valid credit card is required to guarantee the reservation.
- • The Hotel accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Union Pay and JCB credit cards.
Check-in and Checkout
- • Gathering of more than 8 individuals is not allowed on hotel premises. Only registered guests are allowed in the guest rooms.
- • Guests will be required to complete a mandatory pre-arrival form that will be shared via a reservation confirmation email. The form has to be completed at least 1 day before your check-in date.
- • A valid government-issued identification or passport is required upon check-in.
- • Guest must be at least 18 years of age to check-in and register for a room.
- • Check-in and checkout timings are staggered for your safety and to minimise contact with other guests and staff. It is compulsory to specify and adhere to your preferred slot.
- • Guests are required to show correspondence on allocated check-in timing. Guests will only be allowed on hotel premises 15 minutes before or after the allocated timing.
- • Kindly note that the hotel will be unable to accommodate early check-in and late checkout requests.
- Royal Plaza on Scotts is committed to providing its guests and associates with a smoke-free environment. A cleaning fee of S$500 will be imposed on any guest in violation of this policy in the guestroom. Please note that smoking is only allowed in Designated Smoking Areas (DSAs) that are identified by The National Environment Agency (NEA) in Orchard area.
- • The Premier Lounge is available to Premier Room and Suite guests.
- • Each guest can invite up to two visitors to the Premier Lounge. The cover charge for each visitor is at S$10++.
- • To maintain the exclusivity of the Premier Lounge, please observe a smart dress code at all times.
- • For group reservations requiring multiple rooms, please send in an enquiry here.
Child Breakfast Charge
- • Child breakfast charge is applicable for children between four and eleven years old. Breakfast for children below four years old is free
- • In proceeding with the reservation, you agree to allow Royal Plaza on Scotts to collect and use your personal data for the purposes of administering and maintaining your customer relationship with us; complying with any applicable law, governmental or regulatory requirements, or request or direction of any governmental authority of any relevant jurisdiction; and other business related purposes of Royal Plaza on Scotts and its affiliates. You can unsubscribe to the emails at any time.
- • Gatherings and parties are not allowed in the guestrooms. The hotel reserves the right to evict non-registered guests from the hotel’s premises.
- • Reservations are non-transferable. Change in name of the registered guest will not be accepted.
- • The hotel is entitled to amend and/or otherwise change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- • The hotel shall not be liable for any losses, damages, costs or expenses as a result of any cancellation of the reservation by the hotel.
- • You shall indemnify and hold the hotel harmless in respect of any liability, loss, damage, cost and expense of any nature arising out of, and/or in connection with the acceptance of the reservation by the hotel.
- • The hotel may cancel the reservation if the hotel finds the reservation information provided falsified or incomplete.
- • By proceeding with the reservation, you agree and accept the terms and conditions stated.
- • Items that emit odour (for example, durians) and food preparation are not allowed in the guestrooms.
- • No pets are allowed on property.
Should you need further clarification, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org