(Royal Club Lounge)
Reporting to the Guest Services Manager, you oversee and assume full ownership of the operations in the hotel’s executive lounge, also known as the Royal Club Lounge.
Whether it’s through your sincere warm welcome or efficiency in getting our guests checked in, our guests are delighted to meet you because they know you genuinely care about their experience. You grasp every opportunity to create a pleasant lasting impression during their experience at the Royal Club Lounge, and you make them feel at home with your friendly demeanour.
Your duty includes (but is not limited to):
• Managing daily activities including the Food & Beverage operations of the Royal Club Lounge
• Planning and working closely with other departments on deliverables necessary to create a great experience for our guests
• Handling irregularities and guests’ feedback with empowerment and strong accountability in a timely manner, making appropriate recommendations where and when necessary
• Supervising and managing the performance of all associates at the Royal Club Lounge such as staffing, assigning work activities, ensuring consistent adherence with SOP, coaching, training and conducting performance appraisals
• Leading the Royal Club Lounge team to provide lovable, real and sincere guest experiences at every touchpoint
Your versatility and employability will also be enhanced with cross-learning opportunities at the Concierge Desk, Reception and Serviced Residences.
Write to us if you check the following listed:
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar capacity
• Thrives on guest satisfaction
• A dynamic and passionate individual
• Able to work independently under tight timelines
• Willing to work rotating shifts across a 5-day week
• Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
Knowledge on the OPERA system and basic knowledge of handling Food & Beverage is an added advantage.