(Royal Plaza on Scotts & 8 on Claymore Serviced Residences)
Your protective instinct allows our guests and associates to come and go freely without worries. You have a vigilant eye and dedication to safety that provides guests with the same sense of security they feel in their own homes.
Your primary role encompasses all areas of safety and security in the organisation which includes (but is not limited to):
• Carrying out the tasks and duties listed for designated posts at the Fire Command Centre and Hotel Driveway in a professional manner
• Ensuring that there are no suspicious characters, irregularities, fires, unsafe conditions and/or missing or inoperative safety equipment during patrols
• Assisting in decoding guest room Elsafe and reading Ving Card door system
• Conducting proper checks and ensuring records are in place for all movements entering/ exiting the hotel premises
• Reporting any irregularities and assist in investigations, if any
• Assuming duties during fire evacuations and/or emergencies
• Assisting guests and colleagues in a professional manner in relation to our protection and prevention objectives
Write to us if you check the following listed:
• Physically fit with no functional limitations that will prevent security duties from being carried out
• Fully literate, and have writing and computation abilities
• Willing to work 3 rotating shifts including weekends and public holidays on a 5-day work week
Prior army, police or SCDF experience is an added advantage.
Applicants with additional years of relevant experience will be considered for senior roles.