Be part of our fun and vibrant Front Office team, as you take on the following responsibilities:
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Make our guests feel at home with your wholehearted friendliness, while you attend to their arrival/ departure needs promptly with full accuracy.
- Handle irregularities and / or guests’ feedback with empowerment and accountability.
- Work closely with other departments on deliverables necessary to create a memorable experience for our guests.
- Your versatility and employability skills will also be enhanced with cross-training opportunities across the rooms division.
We will love to hear from you if you have checked the boxes below:
- Enjoy creating experiences for our guests
- Able to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Perform 3 rotating shifts across a 5-day week
Prior experience is not required. Applicants with relevant hotel experience will be considered for an Executive position.