Credit (clockwise) from top left: Visit Singapore, Visit Singapore, Little Day Out and Honeycombers
Singapore Festival of Fun 2019, 14 – 24 March 2019 – Fun times await you and the family at Clarke Quay!
Get together with your family with a myriad of activities including:
- Meet-and-greet sessions with SpongeBob SquarePants, Patrick Star, PAW Patrol, Dora the Explorer and Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Stand-up comedy shows headlined by American comedian, Doug Stanhope, Malaysian funny men Kavin Jay and Sulaimon Azmil and homegrown favourites such as Fakkah Fuzz and Samuel See, and
- Incredible performances by some of the world’s best gymnasts, daredevils and jugglers such as Pancho Libre, Jump Stilts Extreme, Circus Sonas and even escapologist Rob Roy Collins!
Address: 3 River Valley Road, Singapore 179024
Event Schedule: Various
- Magners International Comedy Festival: 15-16 & 21-23 March 2019
- Street Fest: 14-19 March 2019
- Nickelodeon Fiesta: 23-24 March 2019
Entry Fee: The Nickelodeon Fiesta and Clarke Quay StreetFest are FREE. The Magners International Comedy Festival is ticketed.
Clarke Quay MRT station is only 3 MRT stations away from Royal Plaza on Scotts (Orchard MRT station’s a 3-minute walk from the hotel).
View our exciting hotel room promotions here.
Royal Plaza on Scotts is located at Singapore’s vibrant downtown Orchard Road. Each spacious room comes with a free minibar with refreshing beverages and a personal Nespresso gourmet coffee machine with capsules replenished daily. Stay connected 24/7 with seamless, high-speed WIFI in the rooms, and on the go with the hotel’s newest perk – free pocket WIFI!
Pssst… subscribe to our newsletter and get an additional 12% off room rates, the latest guides to Singapore and insider-only deals! Sign up here.
*Feature Image Credit: Singapore Tourism Board
Other events you may be interested in: