(November 2019 to March 2020)
Our guests are in your good hands. You clarify their doubts and offer advice to help them make the best arrangement for their upcoming stay with us; and when our guests speak to you, they feel your wholehearted friendliness in making them feel at home.
Your duty includes (but is not limited to):
• Consistently offering professional, friendly and engaging service
• Having strong product knowledge and superior customer service skills
• Creating and keying in guest’s room reservation requests using the Property Management System
• Entering reservations/group rooming lists accurately
• Updating reservations to ensure a flawless check-in and checkout process
• Maximising revenue by upselling guest rooms and/or serviced residences and recommending property facilities
• Following section policies, procedures and service standards – In particular, answering telephone and email enquiries in a timely manner according to service standards
• Assisting guests with property facility enquiries in an informative and helpful manner
• Preparing and disseminating daily business reports by 8am; such as the Best Available rate Online Selling Guide (BOS) etc.
• Working effectively and co-operatively with all Sales & Marketing team members and other hotel departments
• Having an effective and time efficient operational approach to reservations operations responsibilities
• Performing all duties deemed necessary for the success of the department
Write to us if you check the following listed:
• Excellent communication skills
• An eye for detail
• Love to colour someone’s day
• Able to work independently under tight timelines
• Willing to work on alternate weekends and/or Public Holidays (off in lieu will be granted)
Prior working experience in the hotel and/or travel industry with knowledge on the OPERA system is an added advantage.