(Royal Plaza on Scotts & 8 on Claymore Serviced Residences)
Whether it’s through your sincere warm welcome or efficiency in getting our guests checked in, they are delighted to meet you because they know you genuinely care about their experience. You grasp every opportunity to create a pleasant lasting impression during their stay with us, and you make them feel at home with your friendly demeanour.
Your duty includes (but is not limited to):
• Working closely with other departments on deliverables necessary to create a great experience for our guests
• Making our guests feel at home with your wholehearted friendliness
• Attending to guests’ arrival and departure needs promptly and accurately
• Handling irregularities and guests’ feedback with empowerment and strong accountability in a timely manner
Your versatility and employability will also be enhanced with cross-learning opportunities at the Concierge Desk, Executive Lounge and Serviced Residences.
Write to us if you check the following listed:
• Thrives on guest satisfaction
• Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
• Willing to work rotating shifts across a 5-day week
Knowledge on the OPERA system and basic knowledge of handling Food & Beverage is an added advantage.