Spick-and-span is the name of the game and you’re the gamemaster.
You are responsible for the smooth flow of housekeeping operations and you ensure that the hotel is well-maintained, so our guests can enjoy their experience without interruptions or inconveniences.
Your duty includes (but is not limited to):
• Carrying out room and public area inspections
• Ensuring all furnishings, facilities and equipment are clean and well-maintained
• Coordinating the spring-cleaning and maintenance schedule, and upkeeping the Housekeeping inventory
• Monitoring and controlling housekeeping duties such as Lost and Found, Key Control and Security and Emergency Procedures to ensure the health and security of guests and associates
• Handling Housekeeping administrative matters such as planning the roster and work assignments, conducting associate performance reviews and/or counselling, training associates as and when needed etc
Write to us if you check the following listed:
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar capacity
• An eye for detail
• Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
• Willing to work on rotating shifts including weekends and public holidays
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications and OPERA system is an added advantage.